1. No Refund or Return is available for medicine, consumables, disposables and home healthcare devices. You can cancel the order before it is being despatched from Drstore. Expiry related return will be as per the policy of the respective manufacturer and applicable law (if any)
2. Some specifics Products are returnable within the applicable return window if you’ve received them in a condition that is physically damaged, has missing parts or accessories, defective or different from their description on the product detail page on DrStore.in
3. Return will be processed only if:
4. If you wish to return an electronic device that stores any personal information, please ensure that you have removed all such personal information from the device prior to returning. DrStore shall not be liable in any manner for any misuse or usage of such information.
5. Products may not be eligible for return in some cases, including cases of buyer's remorse such as incorrect model or colour of product ordered or incorrect product ordered.
6. Products marked as "non-returnable" on the product detail page cannot be returned.
7. Additional information is not required to return an eligible order unless otherwise noted in the category specific policy.
8. Products may be eligible for replacement only if the same seller has the exact same item in stock.
9. If the replacement request is placed and the seller does not have the exact same product in stock, we will provide a refund.
10. Products purchased by international customers are not eligible for returns. However, orders made by international customers are eligible for refunds.
Note: If you've received a non-returnable product in a damaged/defective condition, you can contact us within 24 hrs from the delivery of the product.